Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today

We took a walk this morning. She immediately falls asleep when we start moving. Notice all the different materials. The car seat cover, blanket to keep her warm and another blanket to keep her head steady. AND LOOK AT THAT FACE! She melts my heart :)

Dan got a couple real bonafide smiles this morning. I am shocked I actually caught it with the camera the way this girl changes her faces so quickly. It is fun because everyday she is getting more interactive.

Uh, in case anyone is paying attention...that is 2 posts in one day.

8 comments:

Owner said...

Oh man, she's so adorable. SO adorable!! Well done on passing on the cute genes!

Brooke said...

Nice - 2 blog posts in one day! I love seeing photos of little Ruby! And I'm glad you're released to normal activity. NYC marathon 2011 - here we come!

St. Julien's said...

She is a dream come true Katie. I love her, don't you feel like your heart has grown like three times bigger since she came along! What a crazy experience getting little Ruby here. Glad it ended up ok! They wisked Scarlet away from me too and I didn't know it was as serious as it was until later. They kind of kept me in the dark which is probably ok. Sure love you girl.

Trinette McCrary said...

She is a sweetie. I'm happy to hear she is doing well. Phew that was a stressful delivery for you and Ruby!

bekahjr said...

for some reason your blog just deleted my comment!! Anyway, I was just saying thanks for sharing the birth story. I can't imagine how scary it must have all been, especially since it was all such a surprise. and oh my goodness, I am in love with Ruby's cute little face. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I am excited for more posts!!

Jeff and Lori said...

LOVE the smile!! What a beautiful girl!

Colleen said...

I am so glad you were so happy with your doc. And hooray for back to health! Ruby is SO pretty! I love first smiles.

Megan and Vinny said...

she is perfection!!!