Monday, July 20, 2009

no 4th of July stuff yet

I am very disappointed in my fellow bloggers. The below video is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen, and very few of you are watching it. Maybe I just choose to believe that more people are visiting my blog than actually are, but seriously, if you have 1 minute and 14 seconds watch it, you won't be sorry, plus it will probably prompt one of those laughs that makes you remember how much you love laughing!! And then leave a note so I know you did, geez, I am being so bossy!

4 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I will watch it... as soon as we don't have to check blogs in the library :P sorry, head phones are gone. No idea where they went. Seriously. I will.

thebakerbook said...

I watched it. That was funny.

Adri said...

Hi Katie! I found your blog from Trinettes. I watched your video. I'm very obedient, don't you think?

On another note...we are so excited to have Dan as our new Home Teacher! Thanks for coming over last night!

bekahjr said...

I watched it ages ago, and laughed way hard. sorry I didn't comment.